privé Index du Forum

privé
alliance de travian

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Rakitic reveals how discovering a gluten intolerance boosted

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    privé Index du Forum -> privé -> privé
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Dim 8 Juil - 09:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rakitic reveals how discovering a gluten intolerance boosted Répondre en citant

Barcelona ลิ้ ง sbo midfielder Ivan Rakitic has attributed his superb season to a change of diet, after he discovered he had a gluten intolerance.The Croatian was facing problems in post-match recovery as well as stomach issues that affected his on field performances."I had a bit of luck, as in an analysis it turned out that I was celiac and I couldn't eat gluten," he told El Pais."Many times after games I felt pretty bad, bloated and I wasn't recovering so well."I changed several things and I found myself very comfortable and very well throughout ลิ้ ง sbo the season."I completely changed all my diet and I've also started working with people and all that has helped me a lot."Since I changed, I recover much better, easier and my stomach doesn't give me any problems."Last season, Rakitic won a domestic double with Barcelona and on Saturday, at 20:00 CET, aims to knock out Russia and reach the World Cup semi-finals with Croatia. ลิ้ ง sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 8 Juil - 09:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    privé Index du Forum -> privé -> privé Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation